INTERNATIONAL SALES COORDINATOR (LOCATION: NEW YORK)
- Provide sales support for sales / international accounts.
- Maintain up to date records of international accounts and specific needs.
- Manage sales and communication for in-house europe accounts.
- Coordinate needs of international accounts with all departments (merchandising, production, design, samples, accounting, etc).
- Distribute weekly ats to international accounts with international pricing.
- Get market feedback and seasonal selling feedback from international accounts and share us trends, retail updates, bestselling styles to international accounts.
- Attend weekly ats meetings and communicate/follow up on intl ats issues/requests.
- Submit smu requests and attend weekly smu meetings to ensure proper communication of international smu requests.
- Attend international sales meetings as needed.
- Coordinate with marketing to provide up to date marketing needs for all international accounts.
- Manage communication with logistics partner, zitra.
- Coordinate all pricing, product data, order information, shipping details regarding zitra.
- Create and distribute t&a calendar to international accounts and update on date changes pertinent to international deadlines.
- Verify international currency pricing is updated in full circle for each season.
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ORDER ENTRY:
- Review bookings and invoices for international accounts on a daily basis.
- Provide information for shipping updates (open, shipped, expected confo, go get)
- Enter orders, manage revisions, advise international accounts of production deadlines, delays, and changes
- Send order confirmations to accounts.
- Ensure orders are processed and shipped on time.
- Address consumer-related questions/concerns regarding ras from international consumers.
- Oversee ra requests from international accounts.
- Coordinate sales samples for international accounts and international PR.
- Enter samples orders.
- Invoice samples orders.
- Send invoice and shipping docs to international accounts.
- Track and update international accounts on samples shipped as well as samples pending.
- Assist vp in projections monthly ensuring sales and ats needs are met to achieve budgets and goals.
- Monitor/review projections for international accounts to ensure projections are received/entered by due date.
- Enter projections on fit list/supply and demand file.
- Review any changes needed based on season’s budget/goals/history/planning recommendations.
- Create and distribute international linesheets for uk, europe, and distributors with international pricing and currencies.
- Communicate changes on lines and updated linesheets with international accounts to ensure all information is provided and up to date.
- Create special linesheets based on specific account requests.
- International business understanding.
- Proven track record in the premium denim space.
- Strategic hands-on operational skills.
- Team player—team builder.
- Ability to manage a fast growing business.
- Understanding of multi-channel distribution.
- Low ego management style.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Strong communication/negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Solid financial/analytical skills.
- Speaks and writes multiple languages.
- Deep understanding of design to delivery process.
- Ideally, experience with direct to consumer businesses.