ECOMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
The e-commerce customer service representative will provide best in class service that can support all customers from a styling, sales and issue resolution perspective. This position is responsible for focusing on customer satisfaction with the highest degree of professionalism and enthusiasm. The individual will be in an extraordinarily customer-focused area and requires a positive individual who can give our customers confidence in our brand, people and processes. This position may require extended hours and flexibility to work over the weekend.
- Provide professional etiquette and first point of customer contact via phone, chat, and e-mail communications to inquiries.
- Build and maintain strong and loyal business relationships with customers by providing prompt and friendly service.
- Provide excellent customer service through fast and accurate issue analysis, critical thinking, communication, and coordination with other team members or departments to resolve issues.
- Process product returns and repairs, including logging and providing corresponding paperwork to accounting.
- Maintain customer and transaction records in company database.
- Make decisions based on what is best for the customer while protecting our brand.
- Exemplary follow through to ensure a timely response and resolution on any issues.
- Understand brand policies and procedures.
- Additional tasks may be assigned.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in customer service, with an e-commerce company, call center, retail preferably gained in the apparel, luxury environment.
- Exemplary interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be an analytical thinker and have the ability to resolve issues quickly.
- Must have computer skills including experience with ms office applications.
- Highly collaborative in an open-space atmosphere.
- Positive, friendly, "can-do" attitude!
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent combination of work experience within a customer service, marketing, or sales role.
- Flexible to work extended/weekend hours.
- Candidates must be motivated, patient, and detail-oriented.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive compensation package including base salary and full health benefits.