ECOMMERCE ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
Responsible for supporting all ecommerce operations and aid in the improvement and assist in the development and execution of all digital marketing programs. your primary task will be to organize and coordinate the fast paced demands of a growing ecommerce business. you will also provide administrative support to the dept. head and e-commerce team. additionally, you will find yourself owning goals to success through organizing teams and collaboration.
- Provide support for e-commerce website, bring creative ideas to life and handle day to day production of marketing items including sales assets, creative assets, partner assets and email newsletters.
- Manage site change process and qa (quality assurance testing).
- Ecommerce weekly/monthly/quarterly sales analysis, site performance analysis and assist in reporting of key performance metrics.
- Competitive analysis.
- Plan and manage yearly campaign calendar.
- Assist customer service with maintaining a high level of responsiveness and efficiency in reaching a resolution that meets the customer’s expectations in a reasonable timeframe.
- Key liaison with third party ecommerce services provider.
- Maintain time & action calendar and ensure operational efficiency.
- Initiate and prepare spreadsheets for tracking tasks and projects.
- Liaise with marketing, merchandising, design and customer service teams to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Monitor and track tasks from inception to completion.
- Work with various teams to problem solve and expedite resolutions.
- Develop and improve upon processes to create more efficient work flow.
- Bachelor’s degree or applicable work experience and skills.
- 3+ years ecommerce experience.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as google analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of retail math.
- Ability to effectively manipulate data using excel and other ms office tools.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in microsoft word, excel, powerpoint is required.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure on multiple projects at different stages of completion, while meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to resolve or effectively escalate issues.
- Ability to work individually and in a group.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.