ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (LOCATION: TEXAS)
Hudson jeans has an excellent opportunity for a fast paced rewarding career. we are looking for a high energy, multi-tasking team player who has excellent communications skills both verbal and written. you must be a motivated self-starter that can work without a great deal of supervision. travelrequired.
Objective is to achieve annual sales goals and drive sales growth and profits through strategic selling, merchandising, and an in-depth understanding of each individual business in your territory. must achieve sales goals annually through strong account management and build hudson presence bydoor nationally and profitably. this position is responsible for managing all facets of the sales process within established retail channels.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all aspects of retail partnership and product assortment plan to maximize retail performance.
- Prepare and review customer orders, reorders, and order history.
- Analyze weekly selling to communicate retail trends, sales performance, and competitive market position.
- Request specific sales/ receipts plans from accounts for upcoming season, to ensure consistent growth season to season.
- Prepare for market appointments with prep sheets, style selling history, seasonal selling trends, hudson projections, and any other topics pertaining to the account.
- Update all reports (ie: monthly budget, sales by state, forecasts and expenses).
- Responsible for opening new accounts and increasing brand awareness.
- Arrange and travel to relevant tradeshows, orchestrate road work and facilitate in store events/contests.
- Responsible for managing hudson inventory.
- Maintain retailer relations with personal attention and store visibility (educational store visits and competitive analysis) with merchandising staff. Must be in stores.
- Develop and foster internal relationships within hudson.
- Serve as ambassador (product expert, communication of company direction, policies, marketing plans and on floor merchandising standards).
- Demonstrate exemplary follow through and execution.
- Must have proven sales experience and success with exceptional specialty store relationships and the critical ability to intimately relate to the hudson customer.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must work as a team player.
- Need to possess a strong proficiency with excel and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to deal with rapidly changing environmental challenges and anticipate/forecast customer demand.